TRIBAL MEMBERS: This notification formally announces that applications are now being accepted from tribal members who wish to serve on the Commission(s)/Committee(s) listed below. Appointed members will receive a $125.00 stipend per meeting, effective January 1, 2022, once the minutes have been approved and processed on CTUIR paydays.
Will advertise for the following vacancies on the Public Notice:
- Position for CTUIR Culture Coalition, to fill a remaining term ending May 3, 2024, meets as needed.
- Position for Election Commission, to fill a remaining term ending March 21, 2026.
- Positions for Enrollment, to fill a remaining term ending January 3, 2026 and 1 new term, meets the 2nd Thursday or as needed at 2:30 PM.
- Position for Farm Committee, to fill a remaining term ending March 1, 2024, meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 2;30PM.
- Positions for Land Protection Planning Commission, Alternative remaining term June 12, 2026 and one position, meets 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 9:00 AM at NGC.
- Position for TERO Committee, to fill a remaining terms ending November of 2023, meets 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 1:30 PM.
All applications are due November 28, 2023, by 4:00 PM. A BOT work session is scheduled for Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 2:30 PM to review applications. Appointments will be made on Monday, December 4, 2023 at 9:00AM.
Applications are available online. All applications are now required to be completed online. Please type the following link into your browser to fill and submit your completed application(s): CTUIR – Committee and Commission Application
Applicants are required to have access to meet in person, have a smartphone to attend meetings via zoom or teams or attend via teleconference with a landline or smartphone.
Should you have any questions, please call Cami Lewis 541-429-7377, or please contact Sally Kosey, BOT Secretary 541-429-7372. Should you notice any errors or changes, please let us know, so we can make corrections.